- This event has passed.
The CryptX -2G Event
November 18, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm CET
DESCRIPTION- On November 18, 21, Payment & Banking starts with its new conference format: the CryptX. Because we believe the time is ripe to bring the right people from the industry together to talk and discuss the topic of crypto and digital assets as well as the relevance of these phenomena and technologies, also and especially for our industry. That is why the most important heads of the Bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrency community will meet on November 18th 2021, in Frankfurt, Offenbach.
We talk about the effects and possibilities for the payment and banking industry and give insights into current developments and concepts. The focus is not only on the people on stage but above all our guests are given space to exchange ideas with one another and with experts and initiators from the industry.
The speakers include:
- Alexander Bechtel (Head of Digital Assets & Currency Strategy, Deutsche Bank)
- Katharina Gehra (CEO & Co-Founder, Immutable Insight)
- Jan Kühne (Head of Sales & Partnerships, Stuttgart Stock Exchange)
- Raj Dhamodharan (EVP Digital Assets, Mastercard)
- Peter Grosskopf (Co-Founder, Unstoppable Finance)
- Jan Karnath (CEO, Timeless)
- Julian Grigo (Managing Director Digital Assets, Solarisbank)
- and much more
You can find the complete agenda here: https://cryptx.de/programm
CryptX is an event from Payment & Banking, the makers of the Banking Exchange, Payment Exchange and Transactions.